Harry Carroll MSN APRN FNP-C PMHNP-BC
MSN, APRN, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC
My name is Harry Carroll and I am a dual certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner. I have been working in healthcare since 2008 and have a diverse background in mental health, urgent care, emergency medicine, and 911 emergency medical services. I am a former Firefighter/Paramedic and during my time in the ambulance I learned that I have a passion for healthcare and eventually found my love for the field of Psychiatry.
I believe in reliable, prompt, evidence based, and affordable mental health care focused on individualized patient needs. I serve patients of all ages in the state of Florida both in person and remotely through telemedicine.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Florida State University
- Masters in Family Nurse Practitioner – South University
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing – University of Central Florida
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science – University of Central Florida
- Emergency Medical Technician: Paramedic – Florida Medical Training Institute